Friday, January 2, 2009

Trip to San Diego

Well, I didn't do very well with the order of the pictures, but here are some highlights from our trip. The kids fell asleep from San Diego to Dallas........poor little things were worn out. {Baby M stayed w/ my parents in A town}
L and B having some fun by the pool. We stayed at the Winchester Grand Hyatt, loverly place.

Fun guy! What a fan with his pom pom hair.


B has a really tough time w/ loud noises...hence the reason she was crying from the fireworks. I must admit that she did REALLY well.....the crying stopped quite quickly.



Mama with her oldest babes in tow........B had just woken up from a nap and was not ready for worldly action. This was taken right before the players came out to head to the stadium, what FUN!!




Lego Land!!!!!!! Good times I tell ya. Standing in the lines is NOT fun though, from what I hear the lines and crowd are usually not as crowded as it was when we were there.



The Lego figurines were awesome.






Oh, daddy caught a moment to get a picture with the kiddos.


Here are some really HOT chicks that I decided to take a picture of, look at their matching LARGE sunglasses.


B in a little jet on the aircraft carrier that we toured (the Midway).


This is a picture from our hotel room {Midway Aircraft Carrier}, we were on the 25th floor.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics. I know there were a whole bunch of 'em, but that's just how it goes. Love ya

12 comments:

Mandy Rose said...

Cute pics! I really want to take P to lego land! Totally jealous.

morewineplease said...

I swear I left a comment on your previous post, tell you how jealous I was and that San Diego is my favorite City.
The view from the Hyatt is amazing! I am guessing you may not have made it to the bar on the top floor with the kids???
So glad you are home Happy new year!

Multislacking Mama said...

I love them! Especially that sassy picture by the pool! I'm glad you are home and I bet you are pooped.

Looks like the kids did great with all of that action and you look beautiful!

Holly

KrissyBo. said...

The pics are all great!! :) I love B's little dress, super cute...even if it is OSU! ;) I finally got to meet sweet baby M last week when your momma and sista came by to see if I could help tighten his car seat! :) lol He is suuuuch a cutie patootie!! :) Glad you guys had a great trip!

Anniebanannie said...

Looks like such a fun family trip!!! And Lego Land...way fun. Glad you're back!

Shannon Strong said...

Thank you for your comment-you are too sweet! Looks like you all had fun on your Holiday vaca-so glad you and the babies are alright-glad to hear your van will be okay soon too :-) Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great time in San Diego. I have never been to California... maybe someday we'll go.

I wanted to tell you that I really liked the movie The Women. I am big chick flick fan. So, if you like chick flicks then definitely see it.

Impulsive Addict said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I love looking at all the pics! In fact, you should past more! =) You look boo-ti-ful my dear! Happy New Year!

WV: later.
Seriously? That's way too normal for my liking.

Impulsive Addict said...

Ooops.."post" more...not "past more".

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

soooooooooooo jealous!! What a fun trip!!

D gets freaked out by loud sounds, too. I'm sure she would have been just as upset as B was.

University of Iowa Meg said...

Yes she has!! :) And the Neutrogena stuff- AWESOME!! :) How about San Diego last night??? :)

Hollie said...

great photos! look like you had a great time with the fam!

I've never been to San Diego and would love to visit one day!