Monday, January 26, 2009

Award: Ho - nest Scrap



Maggie gave me the Honest Scrap award. Woo Hoo! Thanks Maggie, how fun!




The rules for the Honest Scrap award -



The honorees are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!



B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


First, for the honesty:

1. I never thought I would want to live in a really small town. {I'm fine with it and I love it for my family.}
2. If I go to bed without my Burt's Bees chap stick, I get up and put it on immediately. I love the tingling feeling.
3. I partake in WAY too much caffeine throughout the day, I use to drink water all of the time. I miss water....am drinking it right now.
4. I don't like listening to people that are not open minded, it hurts my heart and my head.
5. This is a BIG one, I work on being a better person daily. Better wife, better mom, better cook, better church-goer, better organizer, house-keeper.
6. I feel guilty way too often...like I'm not doing my very best.
7. I worry too much.
8. I'm really 55 years old
9. I don't like it when people whisper to each other in front of other people.
10. My husband makes me laugh so hard. So do my mom and sister.
Ok, was that suppose to be therapeutic? I think it stressed me out. Here's the dealy-o...I'm going to give this out to whomever wants it because that's just what I want to do. Is that bad? Well, that's just how I roll tonight. Here are my rules.
*I will pick the first 7 people who leave me a comment. In your comment...if you leave a smiley face then I will choose you...if you don't then I will know that you do NOT want to play.
*I will not judge you if you don't feel like participating. OK
Love you guys........

10 comments:

Shannon Strong said...

How cute and fun is that? I too worry way too much, and I just love to read that you try to do everything better by the day-we are very much alike...it hurt my heart a little bit when I read that because I thought-wow I do that too, and I know how exhuasting that can be! Here's to you lady-you rock! I'll leave a smiley because it would be fun to do...and thats how I'm gonna roll tonight :-) -Shannon

morewineplease said...

YOU.. make me laugh daily!
55??? what kind of number is that?

Maggie said...

You are not 55. No way. I love Caffeine too, yum.

Impulsive Addict said...

I ♥ small towns too! I just wish a mall was closer than 1.5 hours away!

You're a great mom! You are always checking up on me and you've never even met me before!!

The bible says not to worry! No wonder you've aged yourself to 55! Stop that business right now!

Is it bad that I like to whisper about someone AFTER they're gone? I'm a people watcher and I have to make comments on occasion!! Don't judge me!

Anonymous said...

That was a great post! Congrats on the award. I enjoyed getting to know you better. I worry a lot too!

Rachel Berry said...

55!!! What!!?!?!?!?! Congrats on your award. I'd join in but I'm terrible and i mean TERRIBLE and saying anything about them

r.

Katy said...

Shannon (the 1st Shannon) you may take the award, I give it to you with love!!!

Something In The Glass said...

I want it, I want it, I want it. :o) :o) :o) Do I get extra credit for leaving more than one smiley face?

Great list...and stop worrying.

Oh, and you got your wish. There are some pictures on my blog that I'll only be leaving up for a little while longer! Better get over there!! :o) (One more for good measure.)

Browns said...

I feel guilty a lot! You are a great gal, my friend! Love you!

Kacey said...

You seriously crack me up. I do the same thing with my Kiehl's chapstick. Mmm good stuff!