Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Girl Thursday

Here is my little baby B before she turned one. Tomorrow she will be turning 4 and will officially be a BIG girl {in her eyes}.
Um, I'm not sure if I've seen a cuter picture. Benny has been a hoot since the very beginning, she keeps us on our toes AlwayS!! She is pictured here with friend Izzy B as L likes to call her.

Daddy and B at a fire station party for cousin J.



Summer time sweethearts after a nice swim.


Enjoying the water with Nini, Jeff's mama.





Sweet cheeks after a busted lip.




The little mama cooking at the condo {or Condor as L calls it}.




My baby girl will be 4 tomorrow, what an exciting day for her. The younger two kids will be going with me today to pick out stuff for the party on Saturday, decorations and food items. I have the entire house to pick up and clean, food planning {kid-friendly of course}, baking, cooking and preparing. Wish me luck!
If you have any lovely party ideas, food, decor or whatever...I would love to hear them. We are having a costume party/Hanna Montana (B says Hanna Ontana) party. Send your ideas my way. Thanks!


1. I will be making cupcakes
2. Pretzel Rods with white chocolate and sprinkles
These are the only thoughts so far. What would you do for snack food/lunchy food?





17 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

I love seeing pictures of kids growing up---makes so real the fact that it goes SO FAST! She is a cutie-pie for sure!

I'm wondering that if you stuck a marshmallow on the end of the pretzel rod, if it couldn't pass for a Hannah Montana microphone of some sorts? (coming from the mouth of a mom who has only boys!)

Have fun :)!

Rachel Berry said...

Love all the pictures, what a cutie pie! :) Good luck with the birthday planning. Sorry I have no snack ideas it's still too early for me to think... i really should stop going to bed so late. :)

KrissyBo. said...

Miss B is too precious for words! :) I can't believe she's already 4! That "Bee Mine" bib is too cute!

I'll try to think of some fun snackie ideas for the partay. Hannah "Ontana" should be tons of fun!!

Okay, the word veri is too funny..."haninnin" I don't have much for that, but it made me laugh. :)

morewineplease said...

Katy she is PRESH!! Happy B-day to that sweet thang tomorrow!

Oh, and I will eat anything with cream cheese!

Deanna said...

Most kids like grilled cheese sandwiches (cut them in triangles). Easy and a little healthier than hot dogs. ;) Pizza is also a kid favorite but pizza sauce stains.

Rosemarie said...

Miss B is the cutest thing - even with a busted up lip. I, too, am having a brain fart and can't think this morning - but go to: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/childrens-favorites/

I use their site all the time for ideas.

(Thanks for the well wishes yesterday when I was sick - and your sweet sweet comments on my Inauguration post! I am so glad I found your blog!!!)

The Rambler said...

She's sooooooo cute.

A mom threw her daughter a Cheetah Girl/Hanna Montana party and she had a little prop section with a little HOllywood background and the kids had such a great time pretending they were Hannah Montana.

I know you asked for food...mmmm, I do this yummy marshmallow puff and strawberry cream cheese mix for fresh fruit. (my sneak attack to having something "healthy")

Caleb said...

Hannah Montana is simply a fad I will never understand.

I agree with Dee on the grilled cheese sandwiches. Easy, delicious, relatively nutritious. The trick is keeping them warm without them going soggy. If you figure out how to do that, please let me know.

Finally, my word verification is "swest." I don't trust myself to come up with a PG definition of that.

Oh, and I blogged.

Caleb said...

Okay, I had to comment again because the new WV that came up is "sings." This is exciting to me because it's the first time I've had a real word as a word verification.

Liz Harrell said...

Wish her happy b-day for me! She's such a sweetheart, and I know you'll make her birthday fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing!! I hope she has a great birthday. Good luck with her party!

Miss JC said...

Girl..I am SOO sad I can't come to the party..I would've put on a Hannah Montana wig and everything! Remember when we had L's party and you made all of those dips? Oh, those sound so good..

Something In The Glass said...

Little girls are so precious... B is adorable!

Multislacking Mama said...

Happy Pre- Birthday big girl B! I don't recall your Mama giving you permission to turn 4, but whatever... I know it can't be helped.

I really like the term Condor for Condo. We may steal that one.

Hannah Ontana sounds nice too.

Loves and Birthday Kisses!
Holly

Maggie said...

She is adorable! Happy birthday to Miss B.

You have an award on my blog.

Jen said...

Good luck!!! It sounds like it is going to be a great party. The pics of your girls are just precious. Be sure to post more after the party!!

Leanna said...

Love, love , love all the pics! Poor B and her busted lip though. ;)