Friday, January 30, 2009

4 People to Play Tag with me and the 4th Picture



I've been tagged by Shannon from The Snow Family. What a sweet and fun mama she is, thank you for thinking of me. Hmmm, well I'm sure you're wondering WHY I have a picture of a goat, no? Yes? I wrote about the goats in my second or maybe third post when I first started blogging. I don't really know how to give you a link to that, but you might like to go back and read it if you feel led. Little Man goat is pretty cute isn't he?...he looks fresh and clean and I could just squeeze the cuteness right out of him. DArlingness I tell ya. Have a great day my friends!! Please don't forget to read the post below about a precious girl named, Tuesday.



Here are the rules:



1- Choose the 4th file on my computer with the 4th picture.



2-Explain the 4th picture that is in that folder



3-Tag 4 people to do the same 4-no cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Here are the 4 that I will tag:

1. Miss JC ....duh, my sister.

2. Christy...my best friend @ A House Full of Boys

3. Jillian...an online buddy @Jillian Inc.

4. Caleb ...mine and Miss JC's "fake brother"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute goat!

Kacey said...

Funny picture. And Shannon is too stinkin' cute!

Jill said...

Fun...fun. I will do this once I return to the office next week as I have a new laptop at home with no photos. Cute goat, by the way. Goats always crack me up.

Leanna said...

Awww, what a cute whittle goat!! Better tell Jillian over there she better watch out or that goat will eat her pretty shoe!

Hey, got a surprise for you...come see what it is in my new post!