Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{Cleaning in Progress}

The two oldest are playing in the floor, baby is napping and I'm off to clean. I am dedicating my day to a cleaner home. I will NOT check on computer or even read an email for at least 4 hours. I am about to refill my Diet Coke, take a deep breath and tackle my kitchen. Main reasons to get it clean: 1. I feel better and the kids feel better 2. If my house is clean, that means I can start on ANOTHER project in my home. :)

Project: Need to put my cabinet doors back on with the hardware on all of the drawers.

Have a great day my friends....love you all.

9 comments:

Mandy Rose said...

Uhhh I just tackled my whole house last week. Cleaning sucks! But, your right you will feel so much better once you do it!! Turn up the radio and have a dance party while you do it...that always seems to make it a lil better. :)

KrissyBo. said...

Oh what fun! I've had some good cleaning time as well...but I hope we can at least go back to work for a half day tomorrow! I have a case of cabin fever! Hope you guys are well and stayin warm!

michelle matthews said...

You go girl! I am cleaning today too. Fun stuf!

morewineplease said...

Sounds like its going to be a productive day!! You go!

The Jones Family said...

As much as I hate to clean, I LOVE to clean all at the same time... I feel good about my house and as you said, can start an new project as well! Love your blog! Precious kiddos!

Anniebanannie said...

What great motivation you have. Isn't it sad that I have to set a goal NOT to check the computer too?!! It just draws me in and i end up wasting precious, precious time on here, then at the end of the day I'm angry that I didn't get things done throughout the day. I'm SO addicted.

NEway...enjoy your cleaning time I'm off to treadmill-if I can tear myself away!!!

Anonymous said...

A clean house always makes me feel better. I will be tackling mine this weekend. Have fun!

Leanna said...

OMG! How will you go 4 whole hours without looking? Did you make it?

Can you come clean my house now?

Impulsive Addict said...

How did this all work out for you! We would like an update please!