Friday, January 16, 2009

Dress Up Party

Next weekend is B's b-day party, she is wanting a costume party where everyone dresses up. Do you think I should dress up and if so, as what? Give me some fun ideas, ok. Check out these darling little girls (from the 50's) in the above picture. The little blond on the left looks like me as a child, guess it was meant to be to find this photo. I wish I could find a picture of myself as a wee little urchin so you could see the resemblance.
Have a great weekend to you all and don't forget to have lots 'o fun!!
Love you guys......




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A costume party sounds like a lot of fun. I have no idea what you could dress up as. I guess it would depend on what costume theme you were going with for the party.

Impulsive Addict said...

I think you would make a great Fergie! C'mon...be fergalicious! LMAO!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh you should dress up. How 'bout digging out the ol' scary zombie bride costume? Oh, wait. Might not be appropriate. How 'bout Alice in Wonderland. You could whip that up in a jif, right?

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Forgot to say my WV on that comment was "pirkeyee." You know, like pink eye only perkier.

Miss JC said...

Okay that is SOOOO creepy. It looks just like your kid pictures!

morewineplease said...

This is really fun. Ashton had a dress up party at our house with she turned 5... everyone came as a princess pretty much, and we had tons of other costumes if someone was not happy with theirs. We also set up one of those expanding dress walls, and draped it in costumes. 3 grandma came dressed as queens, and the painted all the girls nails and did make up. I wore and old tiara, and a dress from wedding... it was soooo fun!