Thursday, January 29, 2009

NO flame and NO ouchy...

My sister {Miss JC} left me / you this comment yesterday. For those of you worried about hot wax...here's your answer, it won't hurt our kiddos ...Yea!

Hello my sister's friends..and some of mine! This is an amazing company...I am actually the one that made her sign up for this! No, I don't sell these, but one of my friends sells them, and they are amazing! It's basically a cute ceramic globe type thingy (sorry I'm sleepy) that has a bowl on top..you put cubes of wax in, and a light melts the wax. They are VERY safe..you can literally stick your whole hand in the wax - just like paraffin wax- and it doesn't hurt, so you don't have to worry about injuries. The smells are FANTASTIC! Also, they are perfect for workplaces and dorms that won't let you use real candles because of fire hazards...
January 29, 2009 1:02 AM {from Miss JC}

7 comments:

Miss JC said...

Girl...no one is showing you any love today, and that makes me sad. Don't worry, I LOVE YOU! :)

Sasha said...

Miss Katy- what are your favorite scents?

Mandy Rose said...

How cool! I will have to check out your site!

Jen said...

Ohhh...I SO have to check these things out! I love candles, but am always worried about leaving them burning or Addie getting to them somehow. I am sold! Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

That is really neat!

Anniebanannie said...

Ahhhhh...I love playing with hot wax. Not in any sort of naughty way, just clarifying b/c that could be read naughtily.

I'll have to check it my friend!

Leanna said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!! I'm here! Sorry...had a crisis!! I'm ready for the party!! Tell me when! I can't wait to meet you guys!! WooHoo! (hehe-if you don't mind hangin with an OLD lady)