Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Lemonade Award, Darling!
I received this award from my sister Miss JC and from Michelle at Mad about Matthews and from Multi Slacking Mamalicious. Wow, I feel loved. Knowing that Miss JC had nominated several of the same people whom I would have nominated as well (I left you guys out, but know that I was thinking of you). It is very nice to know that several of these girls I do know in real life and we all have blogs and we were all sorority sisters. You know who you are....Holly, Michelle, Sasha, Shannon and Christy!! Not sorority sisters, but friends....AnnieBannie and Impulsive Addict..........I would've love giving you the award, but Miss JC got to you first.
ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
1. Chronicles of a Mommy Kacey has become a GREAT blogging friend of mine. I know we'd be real friends outside the blogging world! We even have the same taste in foods...he he! She is a super mommy and I love checking out her blog, creative gal. She has 3 precious babes and I love them.
Speaking of awards and this awesome lady, she sent me my first award and I still haven't gotten around to giving it out...shame on me!
2. House of Rose Mandy is another one of these girls that I do not know outside of the blogging world. She seems like quite the fun girl and I like catching up on her life through her blog. Her little P man is darling!
3. Twice As Nice This girl is funny, she follows along w/ some of us that love to do and be silly! I'd love to hang out with her as well. She seems like someone I've known for a really long time. Her blog name says it all...she has twin girls.
4. Addie and Mommie's Bloggie Another great blogging mama! Her baby Addie is precious and it's fun to see the world through a first time mommy's eyes.
5. Life is Better With a Cute Outfit I have really enjoyed reading her blog and seeing what is going on with those pesky neighbors of hers. She ended up going private with her blog; which I completely understand. :) Love ya (private blog)
6. Life in Grace This mama has a house full! She has the coolest ways of decorating and seems like a really neat person to know. I would love to be at a family get together at her home, I bet it would be a riot!
7. Mad About Matthews Girl, you already received this when I thought of using you. So, just know that I had you on my list and you don't have to send out awards again. Love you mucho!
8. Manicure Mommas Sasha, I figured you could add this award to your new blog if you'd like. (ya, know...your manicure blog might need some love as well) ...and I'll let you break the rules and not send it to anyone if you don't want.
9. There's Something In the Glass I can't say much about this girl b/c she might or might not be undercover. Doesn't that sound mysterious? I love her none-the-less and I wish I could see some pictures of that little one of hers. She is a great/funny writer!
10. The bo.family I like catching up with your family times and your daily thoughts. I knew you before, but it's nice getting to know each other better through blogging. Love ya. (Sorry, private blog)
SIDE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT FEEL LIKE PARTICIPATING THEN DON'T...I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY!!