Monday, January 5, 2009

Crayola Markers, I thought you were "washable".?.

This was at Gammy's house 2 weeks ago during the Christmas vacation. I hear my mom yelling, "oh dear, oh my........KATY, get in here". The two older kids decided to tattoo their hands AND baby M's as well. Check out L's hands above....this is AFTER we washed them several times w/ soap and water. I think he was proud of what he had done....on the other hand..look below
B was NOT so proud of her accomplishments...........actually quite upset b/c she could tell that Gammy and Mommy were not so happy.


Baby M, well he could have cared less. He thought it was fun and he liked his "new look".


Baby M showing me his hand as he sits in the basket of clothes. He kept looking at me like, "hey what's wrong w/ you...we were having fun mom".

Love ya folks...


9 comments:

Mandy Rose said...

Oh that is totally funny!!! Great post! I think those "washable" markers...are so deceiving! When I pick up P from my mom's he always has marker on his shirt...the "washable" kind...that DOESN'T WASH OUT!

michelle matthews said...

Oh how funny! Love that!
Baby M's outfit is too cute!

Sasha said...

Agreed- those Crayola people are liars!

Impulsive Addict said...

You mean I could have saved money (and pain) of getting tattoos TWICE just by gettin' me some crayola's and designing my own? WHAT? Gah!

Browns said...

That cracks me up--those darlings do the funniest things!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh.... they really is funny! I am sure that they had a blast doing it.

Multislacking Mama said...

KATY! That look on B's face made me so sad. Please let her mark on anything from now on. We don't need her to has the sadz.

Kthxbai,
Holly

Jen said...

OH my gosh! So...this is what I have to look forward to when Addie discovers Markers?? :-)

Rachel Berry said...

Oh no way!!! The "unwashable" tip is very much appreciated! I'll be sure to dispose of all the ones I have left around the house. I'm a twistable crayon kind of a gal! ;)