Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Totally Tuesday

Sure, I'll take one.
You're taking me to an island in Hawaii? No, you shouldn't...






What was that?? I can run up and down the beach carefree with no worries? Seriously?



Bring my itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini? {Disclaimer: this is not me or my body, her name is J.Crew lady}





Ok, I'll come if you insist AND I'll bring my favorite J.Crew sandal in gold b/c they make me feel light and carefree.



Did you like you my picture story? It is my new Totally Tuesday post...hope you enjoyed and got to dream a little with me.
I seriously feel guilty for posting all of those pictures because I feel like it makes me seem ungrateful for what I have in my life and the wonderful people that surround me. It is fun to dream sometimes though and I thought it might be fun to share a quick dream with you this morning. I just woke up with this feeling of wanting to run through sand with bare feet, sit back and drink something tropical while watching the ocean or reading through mindless magazines. Hope you all have a wonderful day, love ya.

Thank you God for the people in my life. Could you help me with my "guilt" issues because I'm pretty sure I try my hardest. {Prayer: It doesn't have to be in depth all of the time, nor does it have to be perfect...He knows we're just plain human .}


14 comments:

Rosemarie said...

I am Totally Tagging along. And don't feel guilty - we all long for those days! Andy and I will look at each other sometimes and count down how many years until the girls go to college!

WV: nonsests
"It's just plain nonsests the way these kids run around these days with hardly any clothes on!" said Granny.

Browns said...

Can I go?

Something In The Glass said...

Katy, you're silly!! There is nothing wrong with having dreams, and it doesn't make you ungrateful for your life or the people in it. The day we stop dreaming is the day we stop being human.

You're a fantastic mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, etc, so give yourself a BREAK! :o)

Impulsive Addict said...

How big is your suitcase? I'm not above begging to come with you to this tropical land of perfection! I'm all about sippin' a fruity beverage, catchin' some rays on the beach while receiving THE PERFECT MASSAGE from some beautiful and perfectly tanned (and ripped) guy named Jose. (I guess I would probably be in Me-he-co then, huh?)

WV: unter
Did you see that girl in the ocean? She almost went unter the water!

KrissyBo. said...

That was fun...can I stow away next week??? :) Ppppleeeease?!

Katy said...

Girls, all of you that comment today get to go with me. We can have a "girl's go to the islands" trip!! You are all the winners of my "dream {fake} island contest".

michelle matthews said...

LOVE IT! I am there!

KrissyBo. said...

Thanks! I made it myself this afternoon. :)

Anonymous said...

We have to dream! I would love to go on some tropical vacation like that. Maybe someday.....

Leanna said...

Oh man!! Can I go with? Can I, Can I? I SO want to be lookin all smokin & J.Crew(ish), sippin on a Pina Colada (yuummmmyyy) with NO worries...IN HAWAII!!

We can stay with the 'other' Rambler (my twin)

I'm goin to Hawaii, I'm goin to Hawaii! Aloha Oi (omg...I'm not getting kicked out of the club for not spelling it right am I? I swear I can hear the music)...

WV:boarsa - to deliver a baby
sentence: Dang GIRL, ya shoulda seen it, I swear she boarsa cow.

Leanna said...

oh...and you should STILL post your Totally Talented Tuesday... see one of my past, I had to add (Wednesday) after it...LOL

WV:goremph - to complain, to be grumpy
sentence: Man, my old man sure is being a big ole goremph today!

Miss JC said...

Girl..you done been awarded, girl.

The Rambler said...

I LOVE that your in my neck of the woods...even if it's only through blogland.

Don't dare feel guilty for wanting a little peace and carefree quiet :)

Kacey said...

Girl, no disclaimer needed - we all know how much you love your sweet family.

We have to dream a little to get us through the day some days. Just for a minute! I really enjoyed the trip. Thanks!

On a side note: I wonder how many chocolates J.Crew lady had today. Hmmm. Very rude awakening. lol