Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!

B was born on Jan. 23, 2005. L was 2 yrs. and one month when she was born. I was so excited to have a little girl, I think for the first 3 months I dressed her in different outfits and took pictures of her.
Cousin A with B at Meme's house...they love each other so much!

The kids played in a watery ditch one day, it was completely disgusting!! Yucky! I did however run in the house when I saw what they were doing and grab my camera....then, I made them run for the bathtub.



My darling little grill (girl)!


This kid cracks me up, she is so funny!





Acting silly once again.
Happy Birthday to my little Princess, Drama Queen, Cheerleader, Tom-boy (at times) DAUGHTER! I cried and cried the day we found out you were a girl, Gammy and I raced to Room To Dream and bought your first pink outfit. I love you and have enjoyed watching you grow into such a sweet little person. Thank you for being the strong and sensitive person that you are, I couldn't be more proud of you than I already am right now.







17 comments:

Something In The Glass said...

That is so perfectly sweet, she is an angel... I hope when I go for #2 someday that I get a bundle of yummy deliciousness like B. :o)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday B!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, B!! Those are really great pictures!

Maggie said...

She is adorable, what a ham! happy Birthday B!

Anniebanannie said...

Happy Birthday B! What a fun little person she is.

Isn't it so hard as they grow up? I can't stand it!

I want 20 I think.

morewineplease said...

Katy she is precious! Congratulations on raising such a sweet beautiful girl!
I adore all those pics... she looks so much like you!

Browns said...

Happy Birthday Miss B! You are a precious little girl who I love very much! I hope you have an extrodinary day!

Miss JC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss JC said...

Sorry I deleted my first comment because I used real names..oops!

Oh, how I love you B! I LOVE that you want to mimic your Aunt Sissy..even though it's not always appropriate. For example, "Whatever!" lol I can't wait to see you, girl. I love that picture of her in the green shirt. I think it's SO cute.

Rachel Berry said...

She's so dang cute, hope she had a great birthday!

Jill said...

Too sweet. Happy Birthday to your precious girl.

Multislacking Mama said...

Oh, Katy! I want her to get little again like in #1 photo. You know how that puppy of the day photo? That new B baby pic makes me want a baby!

I LOVE HER! She's so much fun and when can we have our sleep over?
Holly

Word Veri: Aphoo
Def: a phoo that does not stink.

"I went #2 at work, but it was OK because it was aphoo."

Hollie said...

happy birthday b!
love her silly face!

Leanna said...

Awww...Happy Birthday B!! She's so adorable! Great pics...she looks so sweet and innocent then you see the crazy, fun side jumping in the muddy ditch (I LOVE it!!..this SO was me growing up).

ps-you don't have your email set up so I couldn't tell you thank you for the compliment! so 'thanks'. and-I'm not sure how long they (the dinosaurs) are staying but are heading to Tulsa next.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I'm so sorry I am so late to this! EEEK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Princess B! You grow more lovely every year. Hugs and kisses!

Mandy Rose said...

Happy Birthday to your lil girl!! I love the pictures!! She is such a doll!

michelle matthews said...

She is gorgeous! What a sweet post! You are a great mommy!