(this is butternut squash risotto, not weird...but I needed a pic. of food)
Since I can remember I've always been coming up with odd concoctions to eat. My mom and sister come up with some dandy's as well. I will list off some the oddness and you comment back and let me know what kind of weirdness you have come up with before. You never know, we'll either be disgusted or we'll try it. Ok, here goes..
- Plain yogurt w/ Crazy Jane's mixed up salt (lots of it) all stirred in....then shove fritos down into the container and eat away. It's good.
- Popcorn with melted butter, Louisiana hot sauce and Parmesan Cheese. This is great and a staple at my home.
- Crackers w/ mustard and pickles on top, this was a fave. as a child.
- McDonald's burger dipped in sweet and sour sauce.
- Sauerkraut on about anything that will sit on your plate.
- Pizza with ketchup on it.....I don't do this anymore, but my friend Kristin got me to try it and it was a must for a while in high school.
- My daughter one day insisted that it's really yummy to dip Twizzlers in parmesan cheese. Totally disgusting, but whatever floats her boat I guess.
Let me in on your little dark secrets about food. Let's all unite as weird food eaters.
Love you lots, KB