Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey BOB, Come to my house


I need, want, must have this BOB Revolution Duallie Jogging stroller. I have a Graco Duoglider and it is soooo hard to push when I'm trying to walk my kids here in town. It's ok for the mall, but I need something to exercise with that won't kill my back. If anyone knows of ANYONE that is wanting to get rid of theirs and wants me to buy it, I will. Please send them my way.
This is my last post for the evening, maybe even for tomorrow as well. Sleep well.
Lots of love, KB

3 comments:

KrissyBo. said...

Hey there! :) I found you on your sissy's blog...your little ones are growing up too fast! Baby M is PUH-recious! :) Since I'm a nerd, I have my blog set to private (for now) b/c I have Jakey's name splashed all over it. If you'll post your email addy, I'll send you the link if ya want. :) Hope you and your fam are doing well!

Katy said...

Hi Krissy,
I'd love to see your blog....
www.kbaker@ctrail.net

Good to hear from ya...

Anonymous said...

Katy! I was delighted to see I had a new follower this morning ;-) Thank u!! I'm officially a "follower" of yours now. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
p.s. I'm not even a mommy (or married) and I'm a total stroller-snob... you should totally get the BOB!