Saturday, February 7, 2009

You're Invited

{If you live in or near the Oklahoma City area ..}
You are invited to join me and LOTS of other fun folk, for a
Scentsy Party
Hosted by my cousin Jenny.
If you are interested in joining us
please leave a comment with your email address
and I'll send you an Evite!!
The party is Feb. 21st at 11:00 a.m.
There will be other Ok. bloggers there, so this will be a
fun place to meet each other!
*I would thoroughly appreciate it if you would
post about this and get the word out to more
Oklahoma girls, Thank you*


8 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I can't make it to the OKC party. We have friends coming to stay with us that weekend. All of our weekends in February are booked! When is the Ada party? I will try to make it to that one.

morewineplease said...

I am going to try, I have 2 photo sessions that day... but one is early and one is in the afternoon. I think Jenny lives somewhere around me????

jen said...

I may actually be up there that day. If I am, I will come. Let you know in a week or so!

Leanna said...

I'm there girl!! Can't wait to meet you.

You have my email....so send me directions.

So, you need me to bring anything?

I already posted the invite too!!

Liz Harrell said...

Wish I were closer... sounds like fun. :)

ReRe said...

email me ma'am!

mylantia@yahoo.com

Dawn said...

Hi! I'd love for you to send me the evite! I'm in the Tulsa area but I'm hoping I can make it. :)

dawnsdiversions @ gmail. com

Something In The Glass said...

I wish I lived in or near OKC. :o(
Wah.