Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holy Moly....NOT Fun With the Baker 5

{You see, things like this happen when mommy doesn't feel good....baby gets in the pantry, grabs can of icing and uses his hand as a shoveling device for scooping into his mouth.} Nice


At least the youngest two kids are not sick....but the rest of us are for sure! I haven't even had the want or the energy to post anything, I have seriously felt like taking myself to a hospital. My glands are currently SCREAMING at me in utter pain...I think I will continue on my regimen of Flu/Cold medicine and lots of water and vitamin C powder.

B and L are watching "Frosty The Snowman" on DVD right now, Mc is sleeping in his crib, Jeff is in our bedroom sleeping with the humidifier running. Doesn't this sound like fun? Well, no but it is life.

Here in a bit I'm starting at one end of the house and I'm going from room to room w/ my trusty bucket 'o cleaning supplies and I'll be on a mission to kill germs!! Yippee, fun for me.

I'm totally hoping to be back soon with some exciting things to blog about!

19 comments:

Something In The Glass said...

Poor Bakers! No fun. No fun at all.

Hope you all are feeling better soon - I've been missing your posts!

Rosemarie said...

Feel better soon!!!!!

KrissyBo. said...

Aww, I hope you all get better soon!!! :) Oh, and the icing pic of Mc is too cuuute! :) Sounds like something J would totally do since he loves playing in the pantry. :)

Feel better and kill those germs! :)

Kacey said...

Feel better sweetheart!

Rachel Berry said...

Oh no!! I hope you all get better soon! I totally feel your pain...
We did the illness thing for over a month! I finally got a little bit of a cold, but not as bad as the kids. Still fighting it with all my medicine arsenal well.

We all still have coughs but I'm beginning to think those are just here to stay until summer rolls around. :)

:)r.

ps. love the frosting pic! He's just making himself feel better that's all. :)

morewineplease said...

I am sooooo sorry you guys are all sick! Saying a prayer for you now!

Deanna said...

I'm sorry you've got the creeping crud at your house. Hope you all are better soon. In the meantime perhaps a blog award will make you feel better. You can claim it here:

http://wellgroomedhippie.blogspot.com/

Anniebanannie said...

OH NOES for Bakers! Hilarious though about the icing. cute cute!

Hope you guys get well soon. Kill those germies!

I've been missin you friend!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

We're sick too.

BLEH.

Feel better, friend.

Shannon Strong said...

Icing...love it! Smart baby :-) I hope you start feeling better-a sick Mommy is never a good thing ;-)

michelle matthews said...

Oh Katy! I am so sorry!!! That is just terrible. Cute pic of baby and icing though!
I'll be praying for y'all to get well asap!

Jen said...

Boo! Being sick is the worst...especially when you have little ones needing you all the time. I hope you all feel better soon!

P.S. I am having my first giveaway so be sure to stop by when you have time!!

Browns said...

I am sorry you are sick--that stinks!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I feel so bad for you guys! I hope you all feel better soon.

Jill said...

Oh gosh. That stinks. Hope you all are feeling better soon.

Sasha said...

So sorry! Hope everyone gets better!

Not sure I can make it Saturday- but I think I may want to get a plug in warmer and some bars- how much is shipping though?

Impulsive Addict said...

You poor family of 5!

I wonder if someone else in the house scoops out icing from the tub? Hmmmm....mystery...

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling like your self again soon! That pic with the icing is too funny! Hey, it's all good. My kid gets to eat WHATEVER he can get his hands on too when I am out of commission.

Multislacking Mama said...

Oh, bleach it baby. Bleach it out.