Monday, February 23, 2009

Mc...he's my baby man!

This is my baby man, I love his legs!!! See the little guy hiding from Mc? ...that's Cowboy, he's Mc's little brother. Mc loves the life out of his little brother, he squeezes him, kicks, throws things at him and pesters him and it's all out of love or merely a good belly laugh. (Sidenote: We do NOT allow him to hit or squeeze Cowboy, it just happens sometimes.)
This is Mc with his "fake" smile, this is his naughty smile........this means, "get out of my way b/c I'm going to do something ornery" smile.


This is the "Preacher" hairdo... ya know, the slicked back look. (sidenote: I have nothing against slick haired preachers.)

This is my happy baby man, he makes me laugh and smile. He he he he ho ho!!!! (Hair is shorter :( )
Positive Note: Please everyone ............have a great day, praise the Lord for your day, smile at your kids, hug 'em! Smile, peace to the world and all of that jazz!
Negative Note: My lovely girl that does my hair, thought it'd be a great idea to cut 2 inches off of my hair. She got the better of me and I let her. I don't love it, I miss my longer hair....I sort of want to cry.
Positive Note: My hair grows quickly and this too shall pass.


More Positive Notes: I feel better and my family is on the mend. Yay for health!




15 comments:

Something In The Glass said...

Okay, the Preacher-hair thing made me laugh out loud. Hysterical.

He's a cutie and your hair looks great!

Rachel Berry said...

I too am dying over the preacher hair comment, can I get a Hallelujah & a Amen! :):)
Sorry you hate your hair, that's always a bummer. But lucky you that it grows so fast, mine moves at a snails pace.

;)Rachel

Browns said...

Your hair looks great and I am so glad everyone is feeling better! Luv you!

The Soladay Family said...

I love the slicked-back preacher hair picture! THat is exactly what it reminds me of. So cute!

Miss JC said...

Girllll..your hair looks good..and baby M is so sweet..I'll take him if he gets too naughty! ;)

Rosemarie said...

OK - first of all, I love your hair! I know it's not what you wanted, but please know that it looks great on you!

Second - I love McPreacher! My mom used to comb my brothers' hair like that all the time, and now she does it to my girls - which is just wrong. I mess it up when she turns away.

Third - so glad you guys are on the mend!!!

Anniebanannie said...

SO happy the sickies are gone, or mostly.

I've been missin you girl! Your hair looks good and I'm so happy b/c I get my hairz did on wed. Makes this momma very haphaphappy.

Baby M is just too cute for words. Love those ornery smiles...I've got one myself that's probably about the same age as M.

Multislacking Mama said...

I love his preacher hair. That's so funny sister.

Your hair looks dorable, and I actually love it. I know how it feels to have remorse over cutting the long hairs. I'm growing out the long hairs again after a regretful 6 inch cut. I was so mad at myself.

So glad you all are on the mend. There is nothing worse than sick bay bay's and a sick Momma who cannot give her all.

Beverly says hello.

KrissyBo. said...

I LOVE the preacher hair!! :) That made me LOL...I always play with J's hair and hubby always comes along and messes it up...he says I make him look like a poindexter! lol :) Anyway, your hair looks fabulous whether it's short or long! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all feeling better! Cute pictures!

Impulsive Addict said...

It was so nice to chat with you on the phone tonight!

I'm glad that everyone is feelin' mo betta.

Your hairs look a-ma-zing, ok? But I can relate to not loving a new hair style. I'm officially growing mine out again.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. He is such a cutie! I am glad that everyone is feeling better!

morewineplease said...

I am really glad your group is feeling better!
Cuteness in all those pics! YUM!

Shannon said...

He is so cute!!

michelle matthews said...

CUTE hair! It looks great! Baby is so cute!!!!!
Love those glasses! I have white ones too!