Monday, February 9, 2009

The Baker Family "Wagie Ride"


B girl and Cowboy heading for the slide.

Big Man L climbing.



Mc staring off into the field, probably watching the dogs romp.


Wagie (wagon) time...check out Cowboy trying to leave us behind, get back here little doggie.










Jeff walking Aggie with Cowboy trying to keep up.







The sun must be in their eyes...ouchy.






Saturday was the official "Wagie Ride" Parade that was held in honor of Tuesday Whitt, in Parker, Colorado. I read about this virtual wagie ride HERE and thought it would be a great idea for my family to participate as well. The kids had a blast and the weather was great! I told the kids why we were doing the wagie ride and they too agreed that it was a good idea for us to honor the little girl. We took the kids and the dogs for a nice walk and then stopped at the school playground for more play time.








7 comments:

The Rambler said...

I'm so bummed. My 15 hour work day wreaked havoc on my self and I wasn't able to squeeze out any alone time to honor Tuesday and the Wagie ride. :(

Anonymous said...

What a great way to honor Tuesday. The kids looked like they had fun. I enjoyed the pictures. Cowboy looks so fun & energetic.

Miss JC said...

That's so sweet! Aggie looks HUGE!

Kacey said...

Looks like you had so much fun! The two newest additions to the fam are adorable and your wagon rocks! I love the little trailer on it. :D

Ash said...

Katy - thank you so much for linking along for Tuesday's Wagie Ride.

These pictures are perfect!! We appreciate it.

Em

Multislacking Mama said...

That's fun!

Impulsive Addict said...

Somehow I missed this post! Loved seeing those pics!!