Saturday, March 7, 2009

Project Carpet Pull

I've already taken my "before" picture of our living room. Jeff just took the kids to his parents, I've moved all small things from the room and when he gets home...Project Carpet Pulling is underway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will NOT be so much fun, but if you remember correctly...Miss Aggie (the Great Dane) had some "tummy trouble" on our carpet. Carpet is going away....good bye Baker household...hello Dumpster! Now, if we have enough time before we pick up the kids, then we'll have Project Carpet Pull in the Den as well.
*Thank goodness I've already taken my allergy pill.* Have a loverly day my friends. Love ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I bet you are so excited!

Anniebanannie said...

yay for new floors!

I'm so pumped b/c I'm so thinking this week will be the arrival of my scentsy!!! YAHOO!

Alisha said...

Awesome for new floors! I can't wait to move into a new house. Hopefully no carpet there either!! :)