Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LP's Cowboy Birthday Party

L with his friends.
Jeff, baby E and Me.

Having a great time roping!



Aunt Sissy w/ our baby cousin E.



Cousin A with B....they had so much fun playing dress up! Aren't they darling.



Nini (Jeff's mom) and L.






Cowboy decorations........everything went very well. Everyone had a great time and the cake was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It was the best tasting cake EVER. Yum






The night before the birthday party ....L got a sled. {Baby M, Cousin J, B and L} He LOVES the sled and cannot wait until we get enough snow for him to use it. Fun times!!


11 comments:

michelle matthews said...

Great pics! The kids are all so adorable! What a great party! Cute decorations!

Kacey said...

Yeah! The table decorations are awesome! It looks like everyone had a great time. Woohoo!

I'm missing our little email chats too - this season is just crazy hectic. Whats up with that? Maybe better planning on my part? Hmmm. :o)I hope everything is coming together for you in the way of the holidays and you're feeling good.

Enjoy the rest of your day girlfriend. I have Play Dough to dig out of the carpet. YEEHAW!

Anonymous said...

It's looks like everyone had a great time. The decorations were great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

morewineplease said...

seriously cute cute cute cute!! I love those red boots! way to go!

Sasha said...

Now I want some cake!

Those pictures are great! Looks like a fun party!

Multislacking Mama said...

This looks like fun, Katy! My mouth wants to taste the fab cake. RIGHT NOW.

WV: anscutte

Did you see An today? Anscutte!

Browns said...

We have had many of those cowboy parties--looks like a great one! YeeHaw!

Impulsive Addict said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the red boots on the table!

I've been out of town and having withdrawls from blogging...well..reading the blogs! Glad I'm able to check a few!

WV: derboo
Der boo,
Please bring me home a case of beer.

Rosemarie said...

Happy Birthday, again, L! What a great idea for a party - and I love the boots on the table (worn?) ...

I am still searching for a pink kitchen picture to be my inspiration. So far, all I'm finding are things that are turning me off - but I really want to do it! WHINE!

WV: quitandu
"Shall I continue to work? NAH! I'll just quitandu nothing!"

Rosemarie said...

OH! I love Mamalicious' WV!

TuTu's Bliss said...

I love the table, the boots are too cute!