Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling Lost in the blogging world

Hello friends! I know I know, I've been gone for a little while and I'm sorry for that. The holidays were all about family and traveling. The kids and I spent some time in my home town for almost a week while Jeff was in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl. L and I drove to Dallas and spent some time with him there and went to the big OSU and Ole Miss game......we had a blast, but OSU unfortunately did not win. (The younger kids stayed with my parents in A town.)
The kids started back to school and they had to let school out early this past Thursday due to a stomach virus and cancelled school on Friday as well. Half of the entire school system was sick and there are still people coming down with the illness......ucky. We have had the virus in our house since last week...almost a week of someone in our family sicky icky. I think (crossing our fingers) that it's over and healthy times are here.
I left you guys hanging in the last post with me unable to find my camera, it HAS been found and I'll be showing you more of the updated house (with befores and afters) soon. Sorry for leaving you all hanging and I'm also pretty sad that I've lost some followers. I guess that's how it goes though.
Hope you're all doing wonderfully and I cannot wait to come see how you all are doing and what projects you're coming up with. As of recent, my projects have been pretty basic......catching up on laundry, rearranging the boys room, and keeping up with day to day chores. I've GOT to get a hold of B girl's room before it gets completely out of control, it is quite a mess.
Please leave me a comment and let me know how YOU are, I'd love to hear from you.
Love much,

4 comments:

Rosemarie said...

I'm still here, girl! Was just waiting for you to come back! :)

I can't believe they had to cancel school - I'm glad that your household is starting to feel better at least!

Sasha said...

So glad you found your camera! Post those house pics- I love seeing the transformation.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I'm here, my sweet friend! Sounds like you guys had a nice holiday break. AJ just had that yucky tummy bug and I am pretty sure the rest of us will come down with it in the next few days.

Anyway, I'm here and I LOVE to see what you are doing with your house. So creative.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you guys had a great holiday! Sorry about all of the sickness! I am glad that everyone is feeling better. Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!