Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cleaning the House or Working Out

I would normally be at the 'Y' right now working my tail off ........
but, instead I'm devoting my day to doing this. When I have a chaotic home, I have a really hard time walking out the door and leaving the mess. So, today I'm conquering the mess and at the end of the day I'll be happy mama!! HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to workout because I need/want to...it makes me feel better and more in control. For now, the mop/vacuum/ and garage mess will be my "work out". Ya hoo!!
Guess what friends?! If mama's house is nice and clean, then I can take more pictures of my home to show you. Ah, yea dog!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy,
I just wanted to follow up with you about the Scentsy contest awhile ago. Hope all is well!

Deanna said...

I've given you the Happy 101 award. You may claim it here:
http://wellgroomedhippie.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101-award.html

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

That's what I need to do today, get some much needed cleaning done around here after our three day weekend. The kids made such a mess.

Thank you for you comment on Casey's passing, I appreciate it!
~Michelle

morewineplease said...

My house needs a good ass kick'n!

I need some design help from you...hope to have my questions posted on the blog tomorrow.

Shannon said...

I just mopped too and consider that my work out. :)

wishful nals said...

cleaning is a workout, right? :)