Friday, July 31, 2009

An Evening Out With the Camera

The kids climbed up the air drill ladder and sat up there for daddy to take their picture {at the Tractor store, as we call it}.
I really like this picture of the three kids sitting on the hay bale with the elevators in the background.

Miss B with her mommy, she is such a fun little gal to take pictures with.


Mc loves horses, he couldn't stop looking at them; which made it tough to get him to look at the camera.



B girl is such a little mommy, she's always taking care of her little brother. L is such a great little guy to take pictures of...usually quite willing.
I cannot tell you how thankful I am to live in this small community. I don't think I actually realized how wonderful it was until L started school last year. Every evening we jump on the golf cart and head off for a "nature drive", the kids love it and so do Jeff and I. Going on nature drives has become quite the ritual for us. My parents did nature drives with my sister and I and we always loved it, but there's just something about doing this little adventure on a golf cart that makes you feel more like you're in it...not just observing, but really in it.
I challenge you this weekend {or whenever} to go on a nature drive, you'll thank me. Enjoy your weekend friends. Tell me in your comments what you love doing that involves being outdoors.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a fun weekend! I live in a s,aller town too and love it and the people~ So nice to meet you!

Shannon said...

What great pictures! Perfect backdrop! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some wonderful pictures! Nature drives on the golf cart sound like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment~

KrissyBo. said...

Yes! Too funny! My parents always said, "we're taking the scenic route..." :) Very cute pics dear!