Monday, July 27, 2009

KITCHEN INSPIRATION AND A SMALL PROJECT

Hello my loveRly friends!!! I love love this kitchen...the colors are magnificent and it reminds me of the layout of my my kitchen (well, sort of).
As some of you know my house has been quite the work in progress...no REAL renovations, just paint and flooring and some good clean fun!! BUT, doing this {good clean fun} takes time and time is not what I've got really. Most of my projects go down while kids are napping or gone with a friend an hour here or an hour there. I have gotten some priming done in our den and I simply cannot wait to show you before and after photos. SPEAKING OF DECORATING.......I have been helping my sister with decorating her DARLING little cottage and I cannot wait to show you those pictures either, I think you'll really like what we've done.
Long story short, I really like this kitchen above {have no idea whom to even give credit to for the photo}.

Project: I love chalkboard paint, it totally rocks my world! {in a good way}
I painted this little metal plate and placed it on the stand to make it a little more glamorous (because I'm nice that way). The plate was one of those Christmas platters you grab at the Dollar store for way cheapo to throw cookies on to hand out to friends and neighbors for some holiday spirit {hmmm, I think my ADD is kicking in and so are my run on sentences}.
Anyway, I painted this up real quick like before I hosted a Pampered Chef party...so people would think I was all cute and stuff. (It so worked because I got lots 'O compliments.)
Have a good day folks and don't forget that I really love ya!






6 comments:

morewineplease said...

You are so crafy!

JennyMac said...

This is fantastic! Love that chalkboard paint...am hooked!

Anonymous said...

I agree... that is a beautiful kitchen! Good job on the plate!

Kristen said...

I have been Dying to see what Johnna has done to her place. Post pics soon! :)

Multislacking Mama said...

Come to me house. Help it.

KrissyBo. said...

You are too cute and crafty! :)