B Girl: Spend most of my day asking her to use her head, she makes a LOT of silly decisions that make my head spin.
DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE THINGS MENTIONED ARE NOT MEANT TO SOUND LIKE NEGATIVE MOMMY TALK, THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS DON'T WE. I LOVE THESE KIDS TREMENDOUSLY, THEY ARE MY LIFE AND MY SOUL............THIS MAMA JUST NEEDS TO LET IT ALL OUT. oK, thanks
It all started TUESDAY I will call it "Mommy cannot do anything right because she is a failure to society."
- Spend a LONG time in Hell (Wal-M@rt) shopping...and my underwear is completely wrong for me, I pull and tug the entire time.
- Go to pay for my shopping experience and my wallet is MIA. Get my wallet from the car, go to service desk to buy my basket full of items and my ATM card doesn't work...........I had forgotten to activate my new ATM card (nice). I pay with check.
- Kids fall asleep on the way home, I put them to bed....B-girl wakes up throwing her arms and screaming (I try calling an Exorcist)...finally get her settled.
- Several hours later...start dinner, my underwear are about to do my in.......I jerk sweatpants off, take panties off and throw them in TRASH. Prepared dinner Commando Style. (put sweatpants back on of course) I turn around and B was washing her hands in her chicken noodle soup and begins rubbing her legs with the broth.
- Last night....prepare "Kid Friendly" meal for kids and myself (Jeff was away for business). Mc and L eat quite a bit, my dogs eat everything that gets dropped on the floor, B eats nothing and tells me that she just wants cookies. Nice.
- Give kids a bath, more water is on the floor than in the tub (I put life jackets on everyone and we got out of there safely).
- I take all 3 to the den, have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with them about being thankful for who and what they have and ask them to give mommy a break. Mc smiles at me and then sticks his tongue out at me. 2 older kids say ok, and tell me they love me.
- Put everyone to bed. Mommy comes to the den, get on my knees to pray and Annie the cat runs full force at my head and rips half of my hair out. I lay there and cry and thank God for my many blessings. The puppy (Cowboy) comes over and bites the dog sh*t out of my arm.
- Go to kitchen, shove a Tylenol PM in my mouth.
Thank you all for listening....needed to get that one out.
Today is MUCH better. Don't forget to visit miss jc for her giveaway..