Sunday, May 3, 2009

What? Another car wreck?.......

My baby girl B was in a wreck with her Nini (Jeff's mom) in OKC yesterday evening. The two older kids had left with Nini and GrandPaul on Friday to spend the weekend with them. They were broadsided (driver's side) by a guy who ran a red light. When Jeff's sister called him and told us, we immediately started that way. Thankfully Nini and Bent are both ok, Nini was taken by ambulance to the hospital and scans showed no internal or external injury. Bent left the wreck with a cut on her neck from the seat belt (she was in a booster). Nini is currently at home with LOTS of bruises on her leg, but other than hurting is good. B on the other hand feels no pain.
My happy girl is fine, thank the GOOD Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECEMBER WRECK IN 2008
Remember this? ... My wreck with all three kids back in December. I still don't have my van back, but it should be with us soon. Again, thank the angels for watching over us then. (L was sitting right above where I was hit.)


MAY WRECK 2009
Here is Nini's car, see the side curtain airbags hanging down? B was sitting directly behind her in the back. The glass in Nini's window also broke, B's door was not damaged.
Oh guys, I'm just so thankful that all is well and all I have to say is........NO MORE CAR WRECKS. Please. NO thank you, no more for us.






9 comments:

Maggie said...

How scary!! Thank god they are OK.

Rosemarie said...

Oh my goodness! Thank goodness that she is OK - and I hope that Jeff's mom heals soon.

I can't imagine what you went through.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad everyone is okay!

Mandy Rose said...

HOLY COW I can not believe that has happened twice in one year! You poor thing! I am glad everyone is ok, but I will pray that you won't have to go through anymore wrecks!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that both of them are alright. What a scary thing to have happened.

morewineplease said...

SO glad they are both well! I hate seeing the picsof the car and her sweet neck! God is with you Katy!!
They have to do something about the intersection!

Impulsive Addict said...

WOW! Poor thing.

Kasey said...

o.k. I know something about car wrecks. you will have to go back and read it in my post .
horrible.
I hate wrecks.
So glad she is o.k.
xo

Multislacking Mama said...

Oh, that HURTS ME. How is it looking now? Is she talking about it? Are you doing OK?