Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inspiration Photos

the ceiling in this room is lovely!...love the white walls with the unexpected ceiling color.

The tutu, the leotard, the bows.......all wonderfully girl friendly and just plain fun. Thinking of making something like this for B-Girl for Halloween



Would like to make a mobile using this idea for baby girl.



Simple curtains using ribbon and I think, napkin rings.



pretty colors, really like the pink dresser between the beds





Heather Bailey's studio, the colors in here are divine.

I like to give credit where credit is due, but my inspiration file doesn't always have info that I need, only pictures.


Have a GREAT and long weekend.








3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love, love, love the bows on the curtains! I'm in the process of re-doing our guest bathroom and I'm thinking that something similar on the shower curtain would be charming.

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute! Love that outfit. It would definitely make a great Halloween costume! I haven't seen bows on curtains but I have on shower curtains.

Dina said...

Those are all great pics. I really love the mobile idea. I need one for Katie's room. Maybe I'll try to make one!