Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving: House "not" Cleaning

I know, this is about pitiful. I NEED/SHOULD clean the house, pick it up make it look nice. I have family coming here Thursday evening or Friday morning after our T-Day dinner and I want it to look nice for them. BUT I DON'T WANT TO, I want to paint and create things and play ribbon dress up with B girl.
L cleaned out his closet earlier and left this mess on his table....I think he thinks a fairy is coming around to pick it up for him. he he....what he doesn't know is that momma is gonna make him pick it all up here in a moment.

Do I really have to get busy! Seriously yall, it is NOT fun. Cleaning fairy..come help me!!


Mc just thinks it's funny and all he wants to do is eat pudding in the floor of his room and make pudding handprint crafts on the carpet. Why does he laugh at me when I get mad with him? It's not fair.



These are my three non-helpers today. They make fun of thy cleaning.
Hope you are all gonna have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! I know I will and hopefully I'm gonna get up right now and CLEAN! the end. You know I love ya


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny. The pic of the three kiddos is so perfect. I need to be doing the same thing.I need to be in tha car, headed to PlanetWalmert right now, but DO NOT WANT TO GO!Something about sitting in my chair in front of my computa is way better.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

There is a WHOLE BUNCH of non-cleaning going on here today, too. Two non-helpers, non-motivated mama . . . Your face reflects my face in light of all I have to do before tomorrow! EEEEK!

Happy T-Day. Kisses to the kids.

Multislacking Mama said...

I LOVE THE NON CLEANING faces. I wish those were senior pictures.

Nantucket is coming your way....

Mandy Rose said...

Those pics are too funny! Girl I'm with ya...I hate cleaning! The cleaning fairy NEVER visits me either! Ah!

morewineplease said...

Funniest Post EVER!!! I love your tantrum! Go MAMMA!

KrissyBo. said...

You crack me up! Loooove the pics...gave me lots of laughs. :) That is totally how I feel when the house needs cleaning...makes me want to hide and wait on the fairy to come to the rescue! Ahh, we can only dream, eh? :)

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)

Rosemarie said...

You are a riot. I am sitting here on the computer "non-cleaning" myself.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Enjoy your day!

Miss JC said...

You are sooo cweepy...steedy..duh girl! WHOA! I'm weird, sister Katy.

Liz Harrell said...

I loved this post! I dropped the banner into the mail yesterday, so it should be there soon!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, dont clean too hard. :)

Sasha said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the pics!

Kacey said...

Hey Girlfriend, when the Cleaning Fairy comes your way just send on down the road to me ok?

Hope you had a fab day and I am sure the house looked wonderful and CLEAN! :o)

michelle matthews said...

You are so funny! Love these pics. Your kids are adorable!