Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Things Every Mother SHOULD Have


These are a few of my favorite things.
I just finished cleaning 2 of my 3 car seats. They were bad, bad, yucky, crusty, smelly. Baby M's carseat smelled of spit up and had some nice crusty snacks in all of the little crevices. First off, let me tell you my new {all time fave.} stain remover.............Clorox Oxi Magic, I promise it is magical!! I have used it on everything and it works. Next, my other love is the Bissell Pro-Heat 2x deep cleaning machine. I really use this often on my carpet, even for spot cleaning........this is another must for mommy's. The Bissell is also nice to use on furniture and carseats. If you don't have children yet, you should register for these two items when you register for baby gifts. {good thought}
{The carseats that I have pictured are Recaro, they are wonderful.} Good day! Love you guys........Katy
P.S. Don't forget to see my previous post for some real eye candy.



3 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I will have to keep my eye out for the Oxi Clean stuff. We are FOREVR needing stain removers!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love anything wiht Oxi Clean in it! And your previous post was LOVELY! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

Katherine Farus Scales said...

Katy....

You're hilarious! I love all of your projects....it sounds like exactly what I do! I get all pumped up about doing something in our house, halfway thru get overwhelmed, and then get a new idea, and must run out and buy necessary ingredients and supplies.

Your room is looking great, and I have really enjoyed reading your blog...thanks for all of the good suggestions for us mommies!

Katherine (Farus) Scales
P.S. Your family is adorable!! You and Jeff did GOOD! : )