Monday, March 2, 2009

Quiet Time

I know that I am loved.
I know that I am loved.


I know the Lord is good!

Sometimes we just a time of reflection. A time for quiet. A time to think. Amongst the chaos of our everyday lives, we need a time for ourselves. A time to remember who WE are. Ever feel so run down that you just simply don't want to get out of the house? Ever feel so bogged down with life that you just need to BE?
I posted these pictures in hopes that they would help calm my mind, help soothe my soul. I need some soul soothing, who doesn't.
I will go get dressed, get my kids to the car, go run errands.
Thank you Lord for my many blessings. Help me to find my calm. Help others that need their calm. In your name I pray, Amen.
May the Lord bless and keep you.







11 comments:

Something In The Glass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Something In The Glass said...

Thanks for this post, Katy. I really needed it today...

Rosemarie said...

Very nice - and right back at ya.

Kacey said...

Ooooh girl. Have you been hanging out at my house? Thanks for this post. I think we all needed it. Have a great day Katy because you DESERVE it!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Thanks Katy, I think we all need that every once in a while!

Something In The Glass said...

Come see my blog today for the suprise I left there for you!

Alisha said...

Wow, you know, I really needed that post. We all need to take a moment, and just .. Be.

morewineplease said...

Amen my friend!
HUGs!

The Rambler said...

I needed that little piece of serenity there...thanks.

And love the picture of you and your little one :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww...sweet.

michelle matthews said...

Amen! Beautiful post! Gorgeous pics!