Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday the 13th...AND MY............

Here are a few beauties that I WOULD wear today if I was a little girl....well, I would actually wear them now, but they are sized for toddlers and little girlies.

I would throw this pretty little cardigan on over a pretty little white or light blue cami.{crewcuts}


This, I would say is a PERFECT party girl pink skirt, don't you agree....should'nt EVERY girl on her birthday wear this?



And what a DARLING warmer (the black and white Boleyn) that is out right now for my Birthday month. ...of course it's 10% off with the 10% scent of the month. Seriously cute isn't it!! You SO know you want one, so go here www.scentsy.com/22701 .




And last but not least....precious birthday cake, perfect for a 33 year old Fun With the Baker5 Miss Katy!!! I'm not one to let others' know it's MY DAY, but for the past 2 years, I have cried on my birthday. Last year I sent out an email about birthday's...........Birthday's are SUCH a big deal for children, ya know. Well, when you are an adult sometimes you feel forgotten or left out or even let down. Yea, it's kinda sad..........so, I'm proud to say that it is my BIRTHDAY and I'm happy about it!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!


I'm also happy to say that tomorrow night I get to go out with some of my old college friends/sorority sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this makes a mama smile, can't wait to see you Holly, Shannon, and Michelle. (of course, there will be other ladies joining..but these are the blogging ones)

Love y'all people! Have a loverly day ya hear!!!!!!!


Kathryn Ann Baker
8 lbs. 1 0z only 18 inches long....I was short and chubby.
Had pitch black hair, fell out 6 months later and turned white.
Born with a green bow in my hair (seriously..he he)


21 comments:

Anniebanannie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!

The Soladay Family said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy every minute of your special day!

Something In The Glass said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY TURTLE!!!

Hope you have a blast with the girls!!

Melody! said...

You go girl!

Get yourself something pink! Maybe that PERFECT party girl pink skirt but for grown-up girls!

Happy Birthday to you!

Melody!

Deanna said...

Happy birthday! And I totally agree about the pink skirt.

morewineplease said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!! YOu might get to come!!!! YEAH YEAH!! When will you know?? send me a text or email!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Kacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA SLEDGE! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! I hope youhave so much fun with your gal pals. Whoop it up!

PS I WANT that skirt right now!

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Have a great one!

michelle matthews said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we get to see you tomorrow! Make it work!

Multislacking Mama said...

I have a happy birthday to Katy on my blog!

Holly

Kristen said...

That is the PERFECT Birthday girl outfit! :) And a LOVELY Cake to go with! Happy Birthday Katy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great time with the girls. That is a pretty little outfit. I wish they made adult clothes as cute as that!

Maggie said...

Happy late birthday!!!!

Miss JC said...

Happy Birthday big sister! I love you SO much, and I wish you were here. I think we should take a girls' trip up here sometime...duh. I LOVE YOU!

Leanna said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! I hope you have a blast! I will party for you in Tulsa! ;-)

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday! By the way, this coming Sunday I will be blogging about our family day for the month, in honor of Tuesday.

Browns said...

I know I am late--but happy birthday! Are you coming to Ada? If so we will celebrate! Luv you!

Shannon said...

Happy late birthday!! I hope you had a great one!

Rosemarie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points!!!! I was off the map for a while and missed this post - I hope you had a great day and lots of fun with your peeps!

KrissyBo. said...

Aww, Happy {belated} Birthday dear!! :) I've been away from bloggy land for too long! I know exactly what you mean...I didn't enjoy my birthday one bit last year. It wasn't that I felt left out or let down, I just couldn't get over how quickly time is passing and how much older i am getting! I definitely had a case of the birthday blues. Hopefully this year's birthday celebrations will be better! :)

Alisha said...

Just wanted to let you know I posted my family day with your button on it. :)