Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little Lofton at three months

We had our own little photo shoot in her bedroom yesterday, she was a little trooper.

I love some of her little faces she makes.
Love this girl!


Little smirk. he he



Sweet precious pumpkin pie.




Backside, I think we all could use bloomers with our names on them.




Hope you are all having a great new year! I'm not promising anything, but I'm HOPING that I can get back into the groove of regular posting. I miss coming and visiting your blogs as well. Later folks.






6 comments:

Shannon said...

TOOO cute! She has so many expressions! I still love her name!

Kristen said...

So Precious! I agree...we definitely all need Pretty ruffled bloomers with our names on them! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I hope y'all are doing well!

caplingers2002 said...

Well this just made my morning! That close up was to die for! Claire has the same bloomers!! love them!

Kathy

Dina said...

How cute! I think she looks a lot like you! I want to see more pics of her room!

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by today & for the prayers and comments :) Your little girl is a doll! I wish I could pull off the ruffled bloomers with my name on them!! I think I'd scare people though :)